2012年2月7日火曜日

Which Side Of The Brain Do Think With

which side of the brain do think with

Domestic Sluttery: Cute or Creepy: Obedient Poodle Side Table


I have Pip McCormac to thank for this little treat. This (frankly ridiculous) poodle side table appeared in the Sunday Times Style magazine yesterday. I want to hate it. I don't even really like poodles. Yet I can't not love it. The ridiculousness is exactly what I love about it. He's got a tray on his head! It ticks all of the boxes of the silly part of my brain and I really do like the silly part of my brain.

These are our most popular posts: which side of the brain do think with

Liverpool exclusive: Craig Bellamy interview on Gary Speed anger ...

Peters, who has written a book called The Chimp Paradox about the struggle between the rational side of the brain and the rage that comes from our primitive origins, has helped him put his search for achievement in the game into context. ... Do I think about it most nights? Of course I do. "It is difficult but at the same time it has helped me discover a lot about myself. Steve Peters has made so much sense. Basically we are all chimps. The human side is at the front of our ... read more

Obesity Strike: Hurrah! There Appears to Be No Residual Brain ...

I am really trying to deal with my chronic levels of guilt, they are really holding me back and coping with how bad I feel about myself is part of the reason that I use food to medicate. I need to learn new ... Do you know what its like to have very little capacity to think? Its very ... At least I am on my way out of the haze and it would appear that my brain is not permanently damaged from the meds what with me making a To Do list and actually doing the stuff on it. Yesterday ... read more

How come people with mental illness appear to be more creative ...

Verse to someone who does not have a mental illness, and had a child lives normale.Meilleure response: ... They tend to think more with the right side of the brain (creative emotional side) than the left side of the brain (logical practical side). read more

The AFC beats the NFC in the Do Not Tackle Me Bowl! (1/30/12 ...

There was more flopping in yesterdays game than there was in fucking "Brain Donors"!! And when I think of Hawaii, I do not think of football. I think of Dog and Bounty Hunters and the two warrants I have in that state after I got ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿